Monday, March 14, 2011

Hi hi !!!

Posted by Unknown at 3:07:00 PM
Finally, I am BACK !!!

Back to blogger after 10 days of continuous working.

It's time to say 'Hi' again ^^

Just finished my jobs for 10 days at Giant, Kota Damansara as Kellogg's promoter.

Damn tired and boring of working continuous for 10 days.

Not much earning of this job because I had to travel from Melati Utama to Kota damansara everyday.

Minus petrol, tol fees and my daily meals, I left only a bit for my saving :(g

No choice, as my mum said, it's better than stay at home and doing nothing and of course not even single cents I can save.

The glad thing that I worked there was many of the stafts there are kind and friendly and most of them said that I don't look like my actual age.

They thought I am waiting for my SPM results now. I told them I took my SPM results 5 years ago and gave them a big smile. They get shocked and told me that I look younger than my actual age. LOL. (Don't pour cold water to my face, ok? XD)

But thanks god, the 10 days job was (actually just 9 days because 1 of the day I was off to concert) finally ended and now I am unemployed again ~

I need jobs desperately !!! Hire me, please .... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos