Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's hang out day again !

Posted by Unknown at 11:10:00 PM
It's had been long long time I didn't go for movie (my last movie was 'Sanctum' which was really quite long time ago)



Then I decided to go for movie on last Wednesday. Planned to update blog about this the day after movie but I was not free recently XD



The mistake of the day was I departed to Pavilion at 5p.m., the super peak hour of the day. How silly was I ? In the end, I stucked in the traffic jam for 2 hours @@



Just a short distance and I needed to use 2 hours to reach my destination. I really wonder what's going on with Malaysia's traffic ??? But it's my fault too, too silly that went out at that time >.< As a results, we was late for the movie. The movie had already started when we went in. Super duper 'pek cek' that time...


Went for this funny movie, "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son
"


Really funny and made my mood felt better a bit. Laughed non-stopped till the end of the movie. Although the story line was normal and expected but it's really funny and relax. Recommended movie~ Wish to downloaded it and watch again since I missed the opening part.



Went to D'Hair Shop after movie, which was my main purpose of going out that day. Wish to buy hair shampoo for myself. The great thing was, they are having SALES now!!! Get 3 for price of 1, how generous they are ! Girls are always happy with the word SALES. Am I right ? :D


End up I back with 3 stuffs, which are hair shampoo, conditioner and hair tonic which cost RM229.70 with only RM89.90 !!!



Love is in D'hair ~

RM89.90 for hair shampoo is actually quite expensive. But no choice, my hair scalp is sensitive and can't use any normal hair shampoo >.<


After happy shopping moment, we went to WongKok restaurant for our dinner. Not really like to visit WongKok before this because I always thought that foods at KimGary is much more better than WongKok. I decided to change my mind after had dinner there. The food that I ordered was not bad actually ^^



Portugese style cheese baked spaghetti with fish fillet + chocolate

I like cheese very much ~



Seldom pull up my fringe when went out. Looked......@@



My crazy friends suggested to play badminton after the nice dinner. Yeah, I do have a lot of crazy friends~ and I like them !!! XD All of us went home to change our clothes then heading to badminton court.

Played from 11.30p.m. to 2.30 a.m. Felt damn sleepy that time, nearly fall asleep in the court when I was not playing. It's really sound crazy that playing badminton in the late night, but good also because can 'burnt' my cheese baked spaghetti before I slept. As a results of badminton session, my body ache the next day when I woke up. I think table tennis is more suitable to me >.<


That's the end of the day. Enjoyable and nice ~


Looking forward for the next hang out with all my dearest friends :D



p/s: I am BORING at home T.T Please date me out !!!

3 comments:

kyLe on March 21, 2011 at 2:44 PM said...

which home sin? at nilai i can bring u out d

ypEng on March 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM said...

lol.. dunno who is the one disappeared ..

Unknown on March 21, 2011 at 11:09 PM said...

i m at KL ... fungi-ing. LOL

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos