Thursday, March 31, 2011

I ♥ sushi !!!

Posted by Unknown at 12:43:00 PM
I sushi !!!

Craving for sushi after watched the Hong Kong drama, 鱼跃在花见.

Waited for weeks and finally we have a date at 1u on last Tuesday and had my favourite sushi as dinner.


Sushi zanmai !!!



Salmon sushi, unagi sushi and tobbiko sushi


Spicy salmon maki



This sushi roll has a cute name, dai dai roll :D

The cold soba with chicken cutlet and salad. First time trying and it taste nice

Rice with fried tempura and eggs


Damn full after finished all the sushi, soba and rice. Satisfied !!! ^^


Dessert of the day : Tutti frutti !

Bought an aroma oil and a burner. Love the scent of teddy's dream, been influenced by my ex-roomate, yen ching. The scent is just so romantic ♥

Movie time !

<>

It's a romantic movie about love is never ugly. Never judge a person by his or her outlooking. The true inner beauty is important also. ^^

Nice movie with a handsome beast :P

Recently, all of my blog post mostly about outing. If my parents read this, I am pretty sure that they will cut off my pocket money.

But actually I am getting poorer and poorer. Heart is bleeding everytime when I check my balance of my banking account T.T

Time flies. It's time to do something serious. It's time to study for my resit papers. Feeling down when I think of this :(

Hope everything going smooth ~

Opps, nearly forgot something important...

Thanks to my dear that brought me for sushi and movie ♥

Can I have sushi one more time before going to UK ??? :P




3 comments:

ypEng on March 31, 2011 at 7:11 PM said...

zanmai! i wan to eat too~!!!

Anonymous said...

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown on April 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM said...

:(

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos