Monday, March 21, 2011

The late post of JAY CHOU's The Era Concert 2011

Posted by Unknown at 2:08:00 PM

Jay Chou, you are extremely awesome !!!!!!

Attended Jay Chou's The Era Concert 2011 on 5th of March 2011 at Putra Indoor Stadium.

I know the concert had passed N days ago but I can't stop myself of posting about Jay Chou's concert in my blog !!! LOL

Forgive me for my lateness :D

From November to March, I had been waited for months and finally I was there !


Got this before entered the stadium :)



The stage before the show was started



The excited me !

Colourful crowd ~



The PINK light sticks ... Credits to panny for bought this. Thanks ya...

One of it still functioning until today ^^

It's Jay Chou !!!


The PINK tee that I pre-bought before the concert. Thanks to my dear <3>
This was my first time attended concert. Excited and enjoyed until the maximum !!!

Too bad that I didn't bring any camera there and needed to rush to lrt station right after the concert.

However,

The 3D effect, lighting, stage, dancers, the fans' of Jay Chou,etc and last but not least the main character of the show- Jay Chou did impressed me !!!

Words really can't describe my feeling at that moment ~

It's worth that I fall for you, my favourite idol, Mr. J !!!




3 comments:

panny Yee said...

one of it only functioning? u always play wit it ha... my 1 kept in da box, functioning pretty well!

Unknown on March 24, 2011 at 12:30 PM said...

cz sum1 kept playing wit it loh...haha

Anonymous said...

who sum1?? xD

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos