Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunny Day

Posted by Unknown at 2:48:00 PM


Today is a sunny day. Obviously, it can be seen from the pictures that I took outside my house XD

It's a nice day with big sun and white clouds hanging in the sky.

I should be enjoy this nice weather.

But,

It's too HOT for me !

Still feel the heat even I am in the air-cond room, don't even want to step out from my room.

I always wonder why the weather in Nilai is hotter than in KL.

It's shows 33 °C when I checked for the weather report on web.

Weather in Nilai is 1
°C higher than KL.

Wish to have ice cream, tutti frutti, or snowflakes at this moment. Ice cream from McD is also accepted.

Can someone that kind-hearted deliver to my doorstep now ???


Anyway, it's a NICE day with BEAUTIFUL sunshine...

Wish you have a nice day ~




p/s: Why am I talking about weather in my blog ??? Yes, just because I am too boring :P

I am not complaining of the boredom,in fact I am enjoying !!! *winks*




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo ah shou! cjc here!
whats up? soon later you come miri jiu wont hot liao haahhaa.... here dont have snowflake lah... but kokoberry also not bad de lor...!!! haahhaah

Unknown on March 28, 2011 at 4:35 PM said...

thn i wait u treat me loh...XD

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos