Monday, February 28, 2011

Say Cheese...e...e...e

Posted by Unknown at 8:52:00 PM
Photography Graphics, Tumblr Photography

I need a camera badly, perhaps a digital camera.

Realizing that camera is so so so important in my life.

I do have a mobile phone that can use to snap pictures but feeling that images captured by my lousy mobile phone are blur and not nice enough >.<

So, for me, camera is still better than my mobile phone.

Memories might be fade away as times passed, so photo is the best way to keep all those memories.

Memories of my life, with my loved one, my family and my dearest friends are so wonderful and memorable ♥

Planned to buy a digital camera before going to UK, but I think it's quite impossible to buy one now because I am having financial problem now.

Too bad to announce that I am officially BROKE and still jobless T.T

Maybe I should look for sponsors ... Sponsor from my dear? from my parents? or my brother? LOL

Really hope that can have my own camera. Then I will sure bring it everywhere I go and snap pictures non stopping !!!

Pretty sure that I will always updating my blog when the time I owe a camera :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos