Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Saturday Night with Snowflakes and Sucker Punch

Posted by Unknown at 5:28:00 PM
"I am just too boring :p "

I posted this status on my Facebook and vhow straights came and comment, " Later go Snowflakes, want?" Ky and doi agreed too. So, we decided to have our yam cha session there.

When the time approached 9p.m., I was still wondering whether these guys will put aeroplane or not. For your information, these guys had records of putting aeroplane in the air XD

And next, we were there, Snowflakes Kuchai Lama !!!

It was long queue and all the tables there were occupied when we reached there.

Should have come early a bit >.< But never mind, the long queue never stop us of eating snowflakes !

We decided to take away our desserts and find a place to have it.

We were quite lucky that time, it was me actually :D

I found an empty table right after vhow took our desserts in plastic bag. I 'fought' for the table with a girl and finally I won. Need to mention that I was not 'fighting' rudely, I was just walked toward the empty table politely before the girl who stand behind me but first noticed the empty table. Hehehe...

Girl, forgive me... This world is realistic, I bet you would do the same as me if you were me. I was just took my action faster than you only :p

Finally, we managed to have our desserts comfortably. Guys, thanks me... LOL


It was still crowded in the shop although it already 10 ++ p.m.

Yummy ~


Coco Loco that I ordered. The new product from Snowflakes, it's NICE as usual ^^



Vhow said must take picture like this then people only know this is from Snowflakes :D

After the wonderful yam cha session, we decided to watch movie since we were quite near with Mid Valley. Ky and doi voted for the movie Men Suddenly In Love 猛男滚死队 because they said they want to learn how to from the movie. But they have no girlfriends at the moment They claimed that they will need the skills in the future -___- '''

Unfortunately, there were too many guys have the the same thinking with them I think. The movie was fulled. We had to change our movie to Sucker Punch.


This movie was really ... made me speechless


I believe that guys will love to watch this movie very much. The graphics are nice which is a truth and the girls are pretty and sexy, which it's also a truth. But the storyline might be a bit complicated to me, 3 of them enjoyed this movie until the end I think XD

It was almost 2.30a.m. when I reached home. Damn sleepy that time because I had to wake up very early in the morning for Qingming festival. Just few hours to sleep.

That's the end for the day ~

Wish to have Snowflakes again but no more Sucker Punch, please... LOL




2 comments:

ypEng on March 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM said...

yer.. i wan snowflake too la :(

Unknown on March 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM said...

starbucks oso nt bad mah ... XD

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos