Friday, February 18, 2011

You're my valentine ♥

Posted by Unknown at 12:39:00 PM
14.2.2011, this was my first valentine's day with HIM.

My valentine's day was just simple but nice and it's memorable ♥

It was an unplanned valentine's day because my lil boy was just back from his hometown, Miri on that day. I felt lucky that he can back on that day, if not I'm gonna to have a valentine's day without HIM. How sad is it if this really happen.

And my lil boy didn't know how to plan for his first valentine's day also XD

But never mind, we still enjoyed our day :)

People usually go for candle light dinner or western foods for valentine's day celebration but we went for sushi zanmai on our valentine's day. Why? Because I prefer sushi as it is healthier and my lil boy is on diet!!! :P



Picture of the day ♥



My first handmade valentine's card for HIM. I had spent on it for few nights. The only one card in this world !!! I like it too ~

Our valentine's gift

Bought a hoody from TOPMAN for him and he bought me a lovely necklace from lazodiamond.


The 2 little dolphins look so lovely, I like it so much !!! Thanks for it, dear...

Words for my dear,

I am LUCKY to have you to be with me. Hope that can be with you for the valentine's day for next year, next next year, next next next year ......and for the rest of my life :)

L.O.V.E. you always ~

3 comments:

Sweeli on February 18, 2011 at 2:26 PM said...

Your valentines day card is so pretty! :D:D

ypEng on February 18, 2011 at 6:26 PM said...

haiyo.. everyday eat salmon.. xD

Unknown on February 18, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

thx~sweeli
LOL...i lik salmon mah.haha...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos