Sunday, February 20, 2011

Broga Hill......AGAIN

Posted by Unknown at 6:10:00 PM
Guess what ??? I went Broga Hill AGAIN !

This was my third times been there.Every times I told myself, no more Broga Hill ! But I failed to do so. All because of my lovely friends :p

Yesterday, me, doi, ky and vhow purposely went there again because of peng. peng had never went there before. Peng, can you see how NICE we are ? Touching ? LOL

Another new comer, Kelvin. Came from KL then went back to work after that.Really had passion of climbing Broga Hill XD

Last 2 times when I climbed, I felt that I am getting older and older. Why? Because I felt damn tired when the first and the second time I climbed up the hill. I need to stop and rest for at least few times only I can reached the top of the hill.

This time, I felt that I am getting younger :p . Felt not that tired and I reached the top of the hill quite fast this time. *Big claps for myself*

Thought can see sunrise but too bad the weather was not good that day.

Thumbs up for peng because we thought she will be EMO when 'climbing'. But she managed to do it very well :)





The hill was crowded today. Because of the lovely Sunday.

It's quite easy to climb up the hill actually (I think using the word 'walking' is much more suitable ) The only difficulty for me is going down the hill >.<

One of the reasons was, my shoes has no ABS, which is known as anti-lock braking system and I was not wearing my nike shoes. Maybe you will wonder, aren't ABS is apply on vehicles? Yes, it is but someone used to describe my shoes as no ABS when last time but I forgot who said this. XD



The main reason will be I have phobia of going down the hill !!! I fall down few times when the first time I climbed the hill. That's why I have phobia.Shame on it =.=

For me, I need more times and need help from friends to go down the hill. Going down the hill was much more tiring for me !!! Because I need to pay extra caution so that I won't fell down >.<

Luckily, I managed to go down the hill without falling down. Yeah ~ special thanks to my friends. :D

Again, no more Broga Hill !!!

Friends, if you want to go Broga Hill again, please send a helicopter to fetch me at the top of the hill. I do not want to going down the hill by myself again! or else send someone to carry me! hahaha...

Anyway, it's was a NICE day with my gang of friends again ~

3 comments:

ypEng on February 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM said...

haha. yay, thanks wei. next time also dun cal me go again coz really tired lo.
hehe, helicopter? i ask kelvin order for u ba xD

Anonymous said...

No more broga...GK , ok?

Unknown on February 22, 2011 at 1:19 PM said...

no more mountain o hill climbing, plz...XD

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos