Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Such a complicated feeling

Posted by Unknown at 1:42:00 PM
Finally, my results were released.

Feeling a bit complicated now, but higher percentage for happiness.

Because I had passed all my papers for Advanced Diploma and I am going to study at Liverpool John Moores University at UK soon !!!

The bad thing is, I failed papers for Bachelor T.T

I thought I was doing better in Bachelor rather than Advanced diploma. My results for Bachelor papers always better than Advanced Diploma. Just wondering how come it's opposite now.

But never mind, I can still going to UK !!! :D

Dad and Mum, I 100% confirmed that I am going to UK in May :)

Thanks god for giving me some good lucks finally, although it's still not that perfect. I am satisfied and appreciate it very much!

Thanks to my supervisor, Ms.Chen for the grade for my FYP. Satisfied with the grade!

Next, what should I do is study hard for the resit papers in order to get better results and looking for part time jobs.

Need jobs desperately before going to UK. Need to save money,as much as I can so that I can shop in UK !!!

Wish me good luck once again ~

2 comments:

Lil Fish E on February 23, 2011 at 5:29 PM said...

muahhahaha~ Finally, thing tht u've been waited for long! UK huh, awesome!
Giving u half of the lucks which i'm currently having.. hahaha, cuz i nid another half for my final semester too~
All the bst to u anyway! =D

Unknown on February 24, 2011 at 12:19 PM said...

thx ~ ♥

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos