Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pray hard for good lucks !!!

Posted by Unknown at 3:22:00 PM
Photography Graphics, Tumblr Photography

It's getting closer and closer and this make me moody >.<

The date of 22nd is approaching...If I could, I would like to stop the time right now.

22.2.2011 is my results releasing date actually.

I hate to face it. I have to admit that I am the kind of escaping everything if there are something that I hate it right in front of me. Ya, I don't like to accept although it's already a fact.

Sound lame, right ?

*Sigh*

I had expected what will I get for my results but I still feel upset about it.

I had really tried my best to achieve what I wish, but lucks always not on my side.

Maybe god thinks that I am strong enough to accept failures.

But I would like to tell god, you had given me enough failures in my college life.Can you give me some lucks this time ? What I wish is actually very very simple. I just wish to pass all. * Pray hard *

There are 2 more days before 22.2.2011. Really hope that 22.2.2011 will be 1 of my lucky day in year 2011.

Good luck to myself !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos