Friday, July 5, 2013

Saturday Catch Up with My Girls

Posted by Unknown at 11:29:00 AM
Hello, it’s July! I just had a wonderful ending for June. I hadn't seen my girls for so long, it was great to catch up with them on the last weekend of June. We decided to meet and have brunch at Antipodean which located in Bangsar. 4 of us coming from different places, of course we were late that day due to the heavy traffic there. I couldn't find a car park slot outside and therefore I parked my car inside Bangsar village which made me regretted when I paid for the parking fees. The parking fees worth a meal =.=

Finally, I met up with huiping at Antipodean but the long queue outside the cafe shocked me. The waiter there told us that he had no ideas how long we need to wait for our turn. Therefore, both of us decided to change place because we were extremely hungry and the weather was hot. We noticed a bistro named Yeast Boulangerie. Bistro. Baravin, just right beside Antipodean. We decided to give it a try there because it looks cozy although quite packed and we didn't want to walk under the hot sun. Found that it is a bistro that offering French cuisine, attached bakery once we stepped in. 

Their menu and the little yellow flowers on the table ~

The bar

Ordered our drinks and meals and we had no regrets on stepped in Yeast. 

Latte that I ordered. Cute latte art ! I got a bear for my latte.

Cappuccino for HuiPing. I like this, it looks like kon from Bleach!   

YenChing got a lovely bear for her latte ! 

My egg mayo croissant, come with garden salad and fries

YenChing's eggs benedict


SiewLee's meal. Forgot the name of the dish, a kind of sandwiches.

Overall the foods are delicious, price are affordable. I like their croissant so much. The croissant was puffy and soft. There is still variety of breads and pastry which looked nice as well. Worth visiting again. Our chit-chatting non-stop as well as the crowd. We decided to change location in order to continue our girls’ talk comfortably and more privately. Any yet, we found this, Botanical at Bangsar Village II, a really nice place for afternoon tea. The air conditioning did chill us up. I really can't stand with the heat outside as the passionate sun nearly killed me. 

Botanical

Tea for 4 !
They have pretty tea cups to serve the tea. Feels like want to have such pretty tea cups at home so that I can have afternoon tea everyday. Haha...
My earl grey tea. The aroma of the tea was nice. But I still prefer coffee ! :p

Me of the day. Please ignore my messy hair. I feels really annoyed when my hair length like this =.=

Spending times with my girls is always great. We shared about our life, career, love stories, worries, troubles and last but not least, gossips! Advices and encouragements from them are always warm and useful.  I always agree with best friends are for sharing laughter and wiping tears. Honestly, I feel relaxed and relieved after talking with my girls. I hope them feel the same way too. Best friends like us don't need to talk to every single day. We don't even need to talk to each others for weeks, but when we do, it’s like we never stopped talking! :) Guys will never understand this, so don't ask me WHY girls can talk so long and WHAT girls talked about when we meet. We have plenty of topics in our mind! Haha… Miss that times we had our girls’ pillow talk when we were in college times and we stayed together. We should meet up more  *wink* 




4 of us. Besties Forever :)

Saturday, foods, drinks, besties, conversation, shopping. Yeah, I had an amazing Saturday with my girls and it was wonderful. I really enjoyed hanging with my besties, it really made my day! Looking forward to our next meetup! Miss ya ~


p/s: I will have another great weekend this week. Penang visit for this weeknd ^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos