Sunday, July 28, 2013

July Miscellaneous

Posted by Unknown at 9:24:00 PM
July, few more days left as today is the last Sunday of the month. Time passes fast, as usual. Just feels like want to blog today before July ends.

What had I done lately? 
I went Penang and attended my ex-coach’s wedding luncheon on 7th July. Departed from my home, Nilai and it was afternoon when we reached hotel. Should have a day trip at Penang and hunt for local foods but we were lack of times. So I just went to a place that I never get bored to although I went there once before, Charlie Brown Café which located at Straits Quay. Ya, I am a Snoopy fans!











The café is still cute and adorable, as it is loaded with my favorite Snoopy statues or toys, comics on the wall. The ambient are definitely great. We just had a relaxing tea time session there while waiting for our friends that coming all the way from Johor. 

Oreo Cheese Cake with Snoopy white chocolate on top!

Latte

Black pepper chicken chop, not bad. 


The happy me!





Snoopy With LOVE ~

Me of the day! 

The next day, wedding luncheon at Hei Yeong Seng, Penang Plaza. Congratulation once again to Mr. Willy Cheah and Ms. Kelly Lee. Opps… should called her, Mrs.Cheah now :) I used to be Mr.Cheah’s student assistant when I was studied in TARC. Here, I would also like to thank for his guidance and teaching all the times. Thanks for invited us to your celebration of life, it meant a lot to us as well. Happy marriage once again! As you start this new journey in life, may everyday hold wonderful shared experiences! Keep in touch also!

Congratulation & Happy Marriage! 

Me of the day. Like my new dress and new heel :)

Nothing special lately after back from Penang. It’s all about working, working and working. July is a spending month for me, totally overspent this month. I still haven't get a new watch for myself as mine fall on the floor and broken. My ring was broken, bracelets also broken. And I fall sick this month. Swollen gums followed by 1 row of ulcers in my mouth and thanks god I am finally recovered from sickness after 2 weeks. No appetite at all throughout the weeks. I only can have noodle soup and porridge that 2 weeks. How suffered as I wanted to eat but can't. Don’t even have mood to go jogging with this kind of condition also. What an unlucky month! 


Tragedy T.T

I have no ideas how it break T.T

I feels uncomfortable and insecure when there is nothing on my hands or fingers. I have neither watch, bracelets, rings on both of my hand now. Feels really weird :/ Must get something to put on my hands or fingers next month. Guess this is just an excuse for me to shop! :D 


What else’s about July? Oh, ya. The minions crazy! 


McDonald's is selling their “Happy Meal" that come with MINIONS from "Despicable Me 2" this month. Guess the whole country is crazy about these yellowish potatoes or banana thingy. The ways they talk or act are silly but cute. I am not a big fans for Minions but just feels like want to display them in my room in order to cheer me up. And yes, I am a blessed girl because I do not need to line up for hours to get the Minions (I do not meant to show off here!). Truly appreciate your times and efforts and I feels really touched! Thank you very much! Can't wait for the reunion of all the Minions *wink* 


Think that's all for this post. Nothing much just an update on myself. Cheers and welcoming the month of August !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos