Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My BELOVED car - Big Red

Posted by Unknown at 1:16:00 PM



This is my car. I used to call her 'Big Red' (in my mind, my car is a HER ), but my friends like to call her 'WET' because her plate number is WET 6805.

I went many places with her. I went to classes with her, went shopping, went yam cha with my friends, went to work, went playing table tennis and etc.

Too bad that she is 'sick' now. T.T

Yesterday, I went TARC to submit my thesis with her. All along from Nilai to KL, she was still 'healthy'.

Big Red cannot stand for hot weather, just like me. People always said that stuff always alike their owner, I totally agree with this because I hate hot weather also.

She always in bad temper when the hot and big sun hanging on the sky.

It was a extremely HOT day yesterday. After submitted my thesis, I decided to bring my mum and my brother to watch movie entitled 'Homecoming' at Times Square. (By the way, the movie is funny and meaningful.It's worth to watch)

Traffic jam + hot weather made Big Red felt 'uncomfortable' and her body temperature kept on increasing.

I was damn worried all along the journey. Kept on watching the temperature meter rather than watching the road condition outside.

I prayed that she can bring 3 of us until times square car park, then she can has a rest ther.

Unfortunately, she cannot made it. I know she had 'tahan' until the maximum already. I had to stop by the roadside and wait for her temperature to go down then only continue to the destination.

Just a 1km journey, I had to stop and off the engine for three times so that her body wont raise until reach the red line in the temperature meter.

I used almost 1 n a half hours to reach the car park @@

Not only big red cannot tahan the weather, 3 of us also cannot tahan and kept sweating because cannot switch on the aircond.

We had to let her cooled down if not her body-the engines will totally burn.

We planned to back at 7 sth or 8pm while the hot sun go back home.

After lunch followed by movie, we decided to go back Nilai with big red. I can't leave her in KL, if not she will be alone and me too.

Luckily, it was raining when the time we went home and lucky that there was no traffic jam as well.

Finally, we reached home safely at 8pm. Big red was so nice and 'tahan' until we reached home. Big red, you had done a good job !!!

Her temperature increased immediately once I stopped her. After checked by my dad, he found that the fan inside big red's body was not functioning and that's why her temperature kept on increasing. >.<

Today, big red totally cannot go anywhere and need to stay at home until she consult 'doctor'.

My parents said that big red is getting older and older already. I agree with them also. Human always get sick when getting older, cars also the same, more and more problem appeared when it getting 'older'.

I just hope that she can accompany me until I go out to work and save enough money to buy a new car. Don worry, big red...You can officially 'retired' and has a relax times after that.

Big red, you must add oil and don't leave me so soon, ok? I will always 'love' you...

1 comments:

Jolandi Kerstetter on September 8, 2011 at 4:51 AM said...

How many years have you been driving that car, girl? Your friends are kinda naughty for teasing your car as WET! Were they the ones who chose that plate? Hehe... Anyway, a red car suits you well! What color would you choose if you do buy again next time?

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos