Friday, January 7, 2011

EXAM ! EXAM ! EXAM !

Posted by Unknown at 2:29:00 PM


It's final exam again ~

Actually did not wish to start my first blog in year 2011 with the topic of 'EXAM'. But what's in my mind now is only the annoying final exam!!! >.<

Feels stressed and worried most probably because this is my last semester and my last final exam (really really wish that it's my last exam in TARC).

Just hope that can pass all and get the chance to further study in UK.

So, bad luck, go away from me in this period of times, ok?

Can't wait for the freedom right after the exam !!!

Will update my blog on all those happy moments right after my exam.

See you, my friends !!!

Wish me luck ya...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos