Saturday, January 22, 2011

Holidays Plan

Posted by Unknown at 9:26:00 PM
Finally, I am at home, my home sweet home ♥

Just reached home from KL today. 'Officially' have my holidays upon waiting for results release.

Plenty of things need to do at home during this wonderful holidays.

Here is my plan:

1.Clean up my stuffs in my room, especially my notes ( just wonder should I keep it or throw it ? @@ )

2.Clear up my wardrobe (a lot of old clothes, should I keep or giving them up to someone else ? )

3.Wash my car ( never wash it since last 2 months i think =.= )

4.Help my mum for CNY clean up ( i used to be a good daughter =D)

5.Reading !!! ( hope can finish the Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn that I bought N months ago as soon as possible, can't wait to know what's the ending )

6.Watching drama and movies

7.Hang out with my Nilai gang friends( less and lesser times that we spent together because many of them are working now )

8. Sleep ( wish to sleep until wake up naturally everyday :p )

9. Blogging ( it's time to spend some times on my blog )

10. Daydreaming ( because I am extremely free now XD )

Hope that I can complete all my plans in this holidays :)


Enjoy !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos