Wednesday, January 19, 2011

After exam + pre-CNY mood

Posted by Unknown at 11:47:00 PM
Finally, I had finished my exam.

As usual, not much hope to pass all my papers :(

However, I would like to enjoy my days before the results releasing.

It's happy that Chinese New Year around the corner !!!

Wish to meet all my friends at this occasion.

It's time for us to play until the last day of the CNY :D

I think it's not that possible for us to play until the last day of CNY because many of you are no longer student :P

But never mind, we will still enjoy our CNY until the maximum !

Kit, I miss the times when we all gathered for new year visit, steamboat or BBQ, hang outs and of course the gambling sections.

Although you are not around this year, but you are always in our mind. We will always miss you ~

By the way, I feel a bit happy about CNY this year because this year is the year of RABBIT - my zodiac. Nothing special actually, just feel a bit happy. LOL...

Happy Chinese New Year to all my dearest friends !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos