Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tom Yam night ~

Posted by Unknown at 3:12:00 PM
I ❤ TOM YAM so much !!!

Just had tom yam as my supper last night with my friends, peng,doi,ky and choy at Cyberjaya. Doi strongly recommended the tom yam at this restaurant.





As you can see, the tom yam cendawan that I ordered is really HOT and extremely SPICY !

The tom yam is really not bad but it's a bit too spicy. But I like it !

Actually 5 of us planned to go for movie at Alamanda, Putrajaya. But too bad most of the movie that we want to watch were full house.

So, we went for shopping. I planned to buy a pair of Nike shoes but there were no more sizes that suited me >.< In the end, doi bought a pair of Adidas shoes and choy bought some cookies from Famous Amos. The rest of us didn't buy anything.

Then, we went Cyberjaya to have our supper and yam cha.

Really miss the spicy tom yam when I woke up today. It's really delicious ~

I think I am 'in love' with tom yam recently !!!

Friends, let's have it again :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos