Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another BAD day

Posted by Unknown at 11:37:00 PM
Finally, my motor is FREE...

Huh, finally it's free. I went to the Security Office and checked for it. They told me that my motor had parked there for so long time, that's why they clamped it. Should i thanked them because they were so concern about my motor? After that, they told me that if i am going to park my motor at MU Condo, then i should rent a motor parking lot from them and it cost RM30 per month.

SWT...RM30 per month? How many litre of petrol can i pump for my motor for RM30 per month? Really crazy...and greedy!!! Motor also need to pay for the parking lot?! The management must be very poor recently. STUPID MELATI UTAMA MANAGEMENT !!!

Thought everything is OK already. But, another bad thing coming to me...AGAIN !!!

The tiny,black dot liked insects are coming and biting me again!!! Hrg... Both of my legs have the red dot again and just like last time, it make me feel itchy. My legs become ugly...again.

Why it come again???

I feel suffer AGAIN...Haiz.

Who can save me??? >.<

5 comments:

Kelvin on March 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

maybe coz u no wash face...

Unknown on March 30, 2009 at 9:36 PM said...

it's on my leg lah...swt

Kelvin on March 31, 2009 at 11:44 AM said...

i noe on ur leg...
always happen bad thing to u..
all bcoz of ur face problem...
get it ?? LOL

Unknown on April 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

swt...ur gace oni gt problem lah,nt mine.

Kelvin on April 2, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

hahah...the bug also din bite me...the bug only bite the face problem person only...haha

eh,got pc fair job introduce onot ?

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos