Friday, March 20, 2009

a BAD day

Posted by Unknown at 8:58:00 PM
WTF !!!

Sorry because got to start up with the rude word, but i really very 'pek cek' today.

Now,i would like to tell what happened and made me so angry and 'pek cek'.

Today i am supposed to work at Times Square (ya,DiGi roadshow again) but my agent phoned and told me that she had told me the wrong working date and the roadshow should be start on next Friday. OK,i am quite fine of it because i got something to do on this Saturday also. So, i am in good mood today because no need to work this weekend !!!

Woke up naturally this morning (this what i like most). Started to enjoy my day today. After had my favourite white coffee as breakfast, i started to wash my clothes, cleaned my room. The weather seem so nice today, symbolized my good mood also.

Finished all my stuff, i decided to go and visit my motor and also want to replace my new roadtax. I went to parking lot, and i can saw my lovely motor parked there although it quite far from the door. Wow, fulled of dust !!! but never mind, it still look that lovely and smart...

When i went nearer, i found that,OMG!!! My motor had been CLAMPED !!!

What the hell !!! Which STUPID did this ???

MCB !!!

There are two possibilities; first, there was someone's hand who gatal,memang gatal betul. Second, the stupid MU security guard. For me,i think it must be done by the STUPID,USELESS MELATI UTAMA SECURITY GUARD !!!

Hey, what's going on? So free untill clamped my motor??? my motor did something wrong meh? or you feel envy to my motor? my motor was parked at the motor parking lot and my motor own your stupid motor sticker, OK?

really 'pek cek' !!! Spoilt my good mood suddenly... SHIT !!! At first, i think of want to go makan angin with my motor because i had left it alone for couples months already.But the stupid security guard clamped it.

WTF !!! Forgive me for being so rude again, because i really 'pek cek' with the security guard. I paid the maintenence fees for you to clamped my motor???!!! This is so called eat untill very full then got nothing to do-吃饱没事做!!!

So,i decided to let my motor like that untill i find someone to cut off the lock, and i definately won't pay for the penalty to you or beg you to unlock my motor!!!

* Sorry,my lovely motor.i got to leave you there like that... :-( I will be back to you soon.See you... *

5 comments:

ypEng on March 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM said...

wah sei... u gonna use wat to cut it?? cut liao then?? >.< dun so angry la...those guard is like tat 1..

Anonymous said...

yala... dun la so furious and ganas...
really scary le

SionG on March 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM said...

wah,u look so fierce. ever see b4.. Good ideal,cut it using big playar. they clamp 10times, u cut off the lock 10times.. xD

Ken on March 26, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

should be cut it and lock back the security guard house...kekeke

Unknown on March 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

ya,i m really really angry abt it...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos