Sunday, March 1, 2009

Working!Working!Working!

Posted by Unknown at 11:18:00 PM
Quite some times didn't updates my blog already...It is because i am currently busy with works.

Actually i was just back from work 2 hours ago,feeling tired but still cannot sleep because i need to wait my hair to be dry then only i can sleep.That's why i am here...

Working...is damn damn TIRED and BORING,especially be a promoter.I am working as a so called 'promoter' recently,but i am not selling anything and i have no comissions at all.By right,i got to know as much as i can for the products (My boss requested for it).

The words that i speak most a day is WELCOME TO MXXXX CENTER and THANK YOU. Because i am standing right in front of the door of the center,like a guard.But i think i am worst then a guard because a guard no need to say anything to the customers but i need.

If there are no people coming in,my job is just stand there,chit-chatting with the staffs there or playing with my hp.It sound simple,right? But my leg almost cacat because i need to stand 10 hours a day and for 14 days continously.

If there are customers step inside the center then i need to answer any questions asked by the customers.Actually it's not my job scope but i need to do it as well.I wonder why there are some customers like to ask me many questions that actually i don't know eventually there are some staffs standing there also.I got to act that i know and bull shitting there.In the end,i will ask the customers to have a seat first and call the staff to explain to them.So,i think i am quite a 'professional' promoter.

By the way,i am working at Pavilion. So,i got to have my lunch and dinner there.Walau,the food there really not cheap.Even a simple Nasi Lemak need to cost RM4.90.I got to spend at least RM15 a day for my meals.1/4 of my salary go for the meals...

Working is really not interesting.It's boring and tiring...Because of MONEY,i need to stand for it!After my job for this month,i think i am going to take a rest and i want to go SHOPPING!haha...I want to buy Nike shoes,clothes,comics,accesories...Hope my salary is enough for me to spend.hehe...

3 comments:

Kelvin on March 2, 2009 at 3:57 PM said...

got any job to introduce onot ?looking for new job now ...haha

Kit on March 3, 2009 at 10:39 PM said...

wow, 2day saw u "lie" at republic food there not bad mah, thought u sleep at there, haha...
seem like u so enjoy during lunch hour although alone....

Unknown on March 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

i din 'lie' lah...jz rest ther.ya,i really enjoy the times 2 b alone sumtimes.hehe...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos