Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Healthy and Lovely Saturday

Posted by Unknown at 1:58:00 PM
Last post I mentioned that I need some sports and exercises. And last Saturday my friends had finally asked me out for cycling!!! Putrajaya Taman Botani, here I come!

I was the driver of the day. We depart from home quite early in the morning because we afraid that Taman Botani will be crowded that day, and we can't get any bicycle. Surprisingly, there were not too crowded that morning and we manage to choose our ride.

My bicycle
Ready to go !


Quite long time didn't cycling in Taman Botani. I remembered last time was about 1 year ago and there were more friends that joined.That day, there were only 4 of us , me, peng, ky and kelvin. Kelvin brought his friends too. Nice meeting with them although we didn't talk lots. 

Let's go around Taman Botani ! 

Long time didn't cycling, quite tired when need to ride up to hill. Is it my stamina getting weaker? Or I am getting older? Indeed, I prefer the first excuse XD. Waking up early for exercise is really a good idea. I felt so fresh after cycling. Weather on that morning was just so nice, not too hot and was windy. And views at Putrajaya are not bad actually ^^



 
 


3 of us !
Butterfly on my shirt ! Maybe I smells good ~ :D
Cycled for 2 hours and it's time for breakfast. Had our breakfast at Old Town, Alamanda as usual.
My breakfast of the day. Curry mee + old town 'cham'
Because few of us were so free that day, we decided to watch movie at night. In Time, movie that we choosed to watch. Thumbs up for this movie, I like the story line. It is so new and interesting and of course it's do have moral values behind the story.TIME is precious! In additional, Justin Timberlake is so handsome! But I wonder how come Amanda Seyfried can run so fast with her high heels in the movie? LOL. I think I can't even walk properly with heels like she's wearing in the movie. She's so 'talented' ! Haha...


Here the end of my lovely and healthy Saturday. Looking forward for the next Saturday!

p/s: I am still doing my job hunting. Quite frustrated with this. Arggg, but I have no choice! I miss those studying times in college so much!

1 comments:

Siew Lee on November 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM said...

all the best to u PetSim for ur job hunting!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos