Monday, November 28, 2011

I am a Chemist

Posted by Unknown at 10:39:00 PM
I am officially employed !  

Started to work last Tuesday, work as a chemist under a glove factory named A1 Glove Sdn Bhd in Kawasan Perindustrian Nilai.

My company's laboratory
My working desk

Basically, my job scope is doing lab test and doing some reports. But I never get a chance to do all those test by myself because I have few operators, which are foreign workers that doing the test everyday and I also have a supervisor to supervise those operators. My job is to verify their test results, doing some analysis on the results and reports to management level and my boss. Sound so simple and easy, right?

No, my job is not simple and easy as you imagine. Everything is so new and strange to me. Glove industry is not easy at all! I have to know the manufacturing process, all the chemicals that used and functions of those chemicals, chemical formulations and etc. And, I am still working hard and studying hard on this because I never learnt this in college. Furthermore, I did learnt a lot. It's lucky to have colleagues that willing to teach a newbie like me.

I always think that even those foreign workers and supervisors are more expert than me due to their experiences. I am just a fresh graduate with degree certificate. 
Just hope that I can catch up quickly. Everything is just nice so far except that I need to work half day on Saturday and I do not have off days on some of the public holidays. How pity am I ! >.<

However, I never regret of choosing this job because my working place is so near to my house, only 10 minutes journey from home to working place. In addition, my mum prepares meals for me everyday! Thanks a lot, my parents! Staying home really save up a lot. Wish that I can work longer here so that I can  save up my money. I am trying my best to 'love' my job.

Started to have healthier lifestyle since working. Sleep early wake up early. It's time to sleep. Good night, world ! Wish me best of luck in my career ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos