Saturday, November 12, 2011

11.11.11

Posted by Unknown at 7:09:00 PM

11.11.11, November 11, 2011. An unique date which come only one in a century and also once in my life time.


People planned to do something special or memorable on that day. It was a normal day for me and I never planned to do anything special but I had a ridiculous day on 11.11.11 !


At first, I thought I had my worst day in November. I went to dental clinic on that day. How regret I was when I step into the clinic. The clinic is located at Sungai Pelek, which is quite far from my home. My mum recommended this clinic because her friend recommended it due to cheaper fees. I admit that the consultation fees is much more cheaper than others clinic but I was a bit regretted of consulting this dentist. I waited about 1 hour for the dentist. It was fine because I already knew that I had to wait. In fact, the dentist came late. After checking, I had been told that I have holes on my teeth for both side and need to fill it up. And the holes were quite serious actually. I was shocked when he showed me the image of my holed teeth. I couldn't believe that these are my teeth ! I brush my teeth twice a day and I still get holes on my teeth. How come?


The first time in my life time I felt like want to kill the dentist when he started to fix my teeth. Gosh, it was damn damn pain !!! I couldn't forget the painful feeling until today. And the dentist was not 'soft' enough, I felt like he was fixing my teeth with quite a rude way. Maybe that's why I felt extremely pain. And this was the reason why I felt regret of listening to my mum's recommendation. I still have to visit him next week for further checking and doing the filling for another side. Arggg... >.< I hate to visit dentist!


I went home after that and doing nothing like usual. I checked my e-mail and found that I got a reply from the company that I went for interview last Tuesday. I got the job offer !!! How surprised it was when I read the mail. I felt neither happy nor exciting. Don't know why. I should be happy because I got the job offer but I felt ridiculous. Maybe I thought that the company won't hiring me because I did really bad in the interview. It was the worst interview that I ever attended. However, the company was finally offered me the job and I am employed. 


I was employed as a chemist, starts to work on this 21st Nov at Shah Alam, the pay that they offer is not really high actually, a standard fresh grad pay that work in lab.Yet I accept the offer. I never thought of working in lab when I was still studying. I do not know whether the job is suitable to me and whether I like it or not, I decided to have a try. Just hope that everything will be smooth and fine in the future!


That was my 11.11.11. Ridiculous day of mine !  I discovered my new fear and get employed for the first time in my life on 11.11.11. Such a memorable day I had ~   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos