Monday, October 24, 2011

PS in Oktober

Posted by Unknown at 1:43:00 PM
I had been missing in action for about 2 weeks. And now I am back !!! ^^

Should have continue with my awesome Europe trip, but my laptop with my photoes is not with me and I am currently in KL. So, I have to stop it and write something about my recent life.

Hunting for jobs lately. As you see I am so free here, which meant I haven't get a suitable job. Did went for some interviews, and this is partly the reason reason that I am staying in KL (of course the another reason is due to my boy that is staying in KL also ^^ ). Now only I realized that it's not easy to get a job that I want, I wish and I like, and of course job that is agree by my parents. Yes, life is difficult and I am totally agree with this. I hate to do decision when there are choices. Maybe I am not good in decision making :( I always afraid that decision that I made is not good enough and I will regret what I have choosen. Such a contradictory !

And now I am still looking for job and hope that I will get hired as soon as possible since my purse is getting thinner and thinner and the amount in my bank account is getting lesser as well. In addition, I am a debtor :( Need to pay back my loan and thus I need a job badly!

Due to jobless and too free, I be my boy's P&P (Private and Personal) manager at Stadium Badminton Cheras last weekend. He was represented TARC in Kejohanan Ping Pong 1 Malaysia 2011 ( This is a lame title of competition but it's quite popular nowadays, I wonder why ). As I mentioned above, P&P manager need to take care of her 'employer' during the day and get no pay XD.  I was so bored there, and this was the first time I felt so thankful and happy of owing an iPhone :) at least there was something for me to do when my boy had no game to play. I spent whole my weekend in the stadium by playing with my iPhone and watching games. Congratulation to my dear although he just entered quarter final in single event and won a hundred. Feels like want to play table tennis back because I had gained weight since I back from UK. And it's still gain weight - ing now :( Friends, date me out for sports, please ~

My boy with blue shirt <3

Kejohanan Ping Pong 1 Malaysia 2011 at Stadium Badminton Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

By the way, I had cut my hair. And I felt damn regret after I went home. I look like a kid now! Oh, gosh! Shouldn't cut my fringe till so short and it make me look childish (perhaps young???). Any ways to make my hair grow faster ? I miss my long hair very very much =.=

The latest me

 See you !



p/s: I am writing this post with my iPhone . Blogging with iPhone made my fingers cramp! Haha... I am not really get to used in blogging with iPhone. Just used for fun because I am too boring !!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos