Friday, June 10, 2011

To my dearest laptop

Posted by Unknown at 3:52:00 AM

It's Thursday night in Liverpool.

Suppose to work on my poster and practical report that are going to submit next week.

But I have totally no mood to do my works now.

Keep pressing this and that on my laptop in order to save it's life.

Ya, my dearest laptop is going to leave me this moment, at the moment that I am in Liverpool and the moment that I need it very urgently to do my poster, dissertation and practical reports.

What a 'right' time...

My dearest laptop had accompanied me for 3 years. I know it's time for it to retire but please, can you retire when I finish my studies in Liverpool ???

I do not have budget to buy a new laptop now, and to buy it at Liverpool although I heard that it's cheaper here.

The most important thing is, I am really not willing to spend my money on this ! I am rather spend my money on foods and shopping instead of spending my money on new laptop.

So,

Dearest laptop,

Please do me a favor by staying alive until the month of September. PLEASE ~

I appreciate on your co-operation. Thanks !!!

my dearest laptop



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos