Thursday, June 30, 2011

Manchester United - 'The Theatre of Dreams'

Posted by Unknown at 3:33:00 AM

Here I come, Manchester United Stadium - the most popular football club on earth !

Went Manchester city for short trip couple weeks ago. Manchester United Stadium which based in Old Trafford is our main purpose of going Manchester City.

I am not a football fans actually, I just like RED colour ! XD

Spent around 10 pounds and about 1 hour from Liverpool to Manchester.

And finally, we got the chance to visit the museum and tour in the stadium with 11.50 pounds.

It's definitely worth because the stadium really amazed us.

Now I know why men like FOOTBALL so much ~


Part of the museum : jerseys of Man U

One of the trophy displayed
the football field !

And next, players' changing room

The only players I know :p

First time stepped into a football stadium. I like the green grasses ^^

The stadium is really grand and amazing. Can imagine how exciting I am if sitting inside the stadium and watch the match even though I don't know football at all.

My friends said, FOOTBALL is men's idol but women's enemy. Totally agree with their statement. LOL.


That's the end of our 1 day trip to Manchester City. Satisfied and enjoyed with my dearest course mates.

Looking forward for the next trip !!!





p/s: By the way, exam is around the corner. Wish me luck ! :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos