Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Posted by Unknown at 3:49:00 AM

Just feeling HAPPY right now. So Hooray !!!

Finally, my laptop 'reborn' !

Thousand thanks to Mr. Tan Chee Chien ~ You save me and my laptop as well XD

It's so nice to know that my laptop still can function after Chee Chien's 'treatment'.

After formatted, my laptop is all right now. Should be no problem to stay alive until I graduate and back to Malaysia.

So happy that I no need to spend money on buying a new laptop here.



To my dearest laptop,

Thanks for being tough. Please accompany me for the next few months until your retirement. I love you ! :)



p/s: Thanks to Ray that install Microsoft Office and etc for my laptop also ! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos