Monday, June 20, 2011

Cheshire Oak shopping day

Posted by Unknown at 4:16:00 AM
It's time to update about my life in Liverpool.

So far, I feels quite stress and tired. Floated with poster, report and dissertation last week.

I thought I can have easy times here but I was totally wrong. Who told me that having top up degree in Liverpool is easy and relax ? >.<

So happy that finally the report had completed and yet my dissertation plan. Can have 1 or 2 days rest before the next float is coming.

First time did report with myself without copying friend's report. Although it might not be a good job, but at least I had tried my best and did put some effort on it. * Big clap for myself *

Nearly 1 month staying in Liverpool but seldom going out for trip or shopping. Finally there was chance for us to have a nice shopping day at Cheshire Oak.

Thanks to our dearest Dr.Jenny that let us submit the report on Sunday. You are so kind ! ^^


8 of us : me, karyin, ray, andersen, chen pin, wei wei, shirlyn and yong yin

Spent 4.40 GBP for 2 way bus ticket in order to reach Cheshire Oak. Quite expensive if convert to RM because we were just taking public transport.

Cheshire Oak is a shopping paradise, branded shops all around and their having summer sales. It's attracting and exciting !!! XD

But unfortunately I had to control myself on spending money if not I have to eat grass for the rest of the months I stay here.

In the end, I bought quite few things but it already cost 41.20 GBP (Around RM206).

Nike bag and shirt for myself, adidas shirt for my dear and pierre cardin shirt for my dad.

Dinner of the day : fish and chips for 5.40 GBP ~

Triple sharing among me, shirlyn and karyin. Still felt hungry when reached home. Hehe...

Reached home with tired body but fully satisfied :p

Tomorrow is Monday. Gonna have classes with new module- Topics in Advanced Chemistry. Hopefully I won't fall asleep in class and understand what're lecturer teaching.

Having Monday blue now T.T

It's 9.45p.m. in Liverpool now. Off to bed and see you ! :)







2 comments:

SooHan said...

1 only nt enuf wor...buy more buy more !! =)

fish said...

gal..cheshire oak is all the time SALES!! IN july or August like that got 1 BIGGER sales 1!! lagi cheap!!buy more shoe on that time!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos