Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday Night

Posted by Unknown at 12:05:00 PM
Had a nice and fun saturday night with my table tennis mates ...

Went "YUEN" buffet steamboat at Sunway as dinner. Treated by wei ching, tze wei and chee chien, the AUGUST babies. You guys are so so so NICE !!! Thanks again ... ^^

Finally, I got the chance to try the famous chicken wings and watched the scene fighting for the chicken wings. LOL

After that, second round yam-cha at SS2. Again, thanks to ah hui for the treat !

It's really a fun night . Although final exam is aroung the corner, and feel terribly stress, a fun hang out made me felt relax and forgot about the exam for just a while. :)

Tomolo is week 14 already. It's time to do my revision and fight for exam !

Good luck to all my friends that having exam ! Gambateh !

Hoping for the next hang out ~ ( for sure is after my exam >.< )

2 comments:

ypEng on August 15, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

I never go 'yuan' before.. wait i get my salary, u finish exam, then sit my new car go! haha xD

Unknown on August 16, 2010 at 7:34 PM said...

hey...peng 1 belanja leh !!! those who read tis faster 'register' urself !!!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos