Monday, August 9, 2010

Stresssssssss...

Posted by Unknown at 11:11:00 PM

F**king stress !!!
Forgive me for saying any rude words , because I am absolutely in STRESS now !
Final exam is around the corner, plenty of reports and tests haven't complete...
Arggggg...
This is the first time I feel damn stress due to some reasons.
Just hope that everything will be OK soon.
I can't stand for any stress anymore.
I need someone to sit beside me silently and listen to what I would like to say,and a warm hug will be enough for me.
But there is no one...
I have to face all this alone. I start to feel suffer and exhausted.
Can I just leave everything and have a vacation ?

2 comments:

Kit on August 10, 2010 at 4:30 AM said...

come, giv u a "cold hug" from UK, hehe...
haiz..., me too, for the 1st time really feel stress here... thought can come here enjoy but not like what expected... nvm, its gonna end soon, be patient on that lah...

ypEng on August 10, 2010 at 7:25 PM said...

yes u can, jus tahan abit, taiwan is waiting for u! cheers! we all here for you, take care n all the best!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos