Sunday, September 5, 2010

God bless !!!

Posted by Unknown at 10:54:00 PM
4.9.2010, Saturday

Finally, my final exam was ended.

Happy mood and holiday mood should come right after the exam. But I am not happy at all :(

Not happy because I think definately I am going to fail 1 subject in this semester --- Biochemistry II.

My 'beloved' subject from my very 'BELOVED' lecturer ( think I am not going to mentioned the name in my blog because I do not want to contaminate my blog >.< )

First time in my study time, I felt like want to leave my paper blank and come out from the exam hall after half and hour. Honestly, I didn't know how to answer most of the questions. Those I know how to answer, I think is not enough for me to pass even all of that are correct.

Nearly 4 years I take this course, and almost graduate soon. But now only I asked myself , why am I choosing this course to torture myself ???

It's too late for me to regret. Haiz...... it's really too late.

Just hope that I can pass all the papers this semester (although it's really hard... T___T )

Hope that a miracle will happen on me ... God bless !!!



P/S: By the way,it's time to do my thesis already :(

4 comments:

ypEng on September 6, 2010 at 5:48 PM said...

u jia jia la.. everytime also say fail everytime also pass ..ish
chill la, god wil bless u to graduate and come to join us working life! :D

Kit on September 7, 2010 at 12:08 AM said...

wow, impossible to leave blank 1 lah...
no matter how, muz try to write anything tat in ur mind although u thought is wrong...
write something rather than nothing mah...
juz finished my 2nd last so called "tough" paper, another much much tough paper is waiting, argh!!!
finished exam ord, don think too much lah, jzu wait for result...

Unknown on September 9, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

haiz...really wil fail 1.confirm !!! bt nth can do nw oso :(

eYe kuriko on September 10, 2010 at 8:46 AM said...

gambateh,petsim.pass just let it pass.just focus on thesis.i beleive u can do it well,u are goin to graduate soon! jia you~

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos