Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a LOUSY me

Posted by Unknown at 8:38:00 PM
2.9.09, Wednesday. 2 more days to go, I am going to start my first final exam in Adv Dip.

But I am still not in the right mood.

I have my revision everyday, overall I can considered it as smooth.

But... I am not in the right mood, something was wrong.

Facing the notes and laptop in my room alone these nights,

Suddenly, I feel that I am LONELY, I am TIRED, I am SAD, I am DISSAPOINTED.

But I can sure that all this feeling not because of the final exam ( this is the lucky part )

I have a lot of things would like to share with, I have something would like to express, but I found that at this moment I can't find a person to talk with. There are no one around me.

Now only I realized ... I am damn lousy, really lousy...

I am not a good daughter, because I always make my parents worry about me; I am not a good sister, because I seldom care about my brothers; I am not a good friend, because I do not know what my friend need from me; I am not a good girlfriend, because I don't even know what is in his mind and what's happened on him.

Then, what is good about me ? I can't think of it ...

Heart and stomach are part of our body. But both of them are totally different. When our stomach is full of foods, our stomach will either digested the food or excreted it out. But if there are too much of 'things' inside our heart, I do not know how to excrete it out. Sound funny, right? In fact, my heart is actually very small in size, it can't keep so many things inside.But I keep on adding 'thing' inside without pouring or excreting some out. This is because I can't find any place to pour or excrete it out. I was searching for the place but I failed to do so. So, I continue to keep it inside my heart. For me, my heart is the most suitable, safety place to keep it. But now, it almost full and it maybe explode one day... When the day reach, what's will happened on me?

4 comments:

Eric Eng on September 3, 2009 at 1:46 AM said...

aiyooo..if wan to share something or express... jz tel us mah...u r a good frenz, for me la..i dnt knw hw others think of u. jz mayb u dnt knw hw to express urself to others, this is wat u hv to learn ar.. cheer ^^

pang on September 3, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

hi..juz happen 2 read ur blog over here...
wanna drop my sharing here..hope u dun mind ho...^.^

haha..it is good that v notice our weakness..but juz dun stop at blaming n give up to our weakness..weakness is juz like the task v need to overcome..it shall not b the wall to block us from going across it..they shall be the motivations for us to keep on goin in our life. if not o, our must be boring lo coz doesnt have challenges..

if there are time we feel tired and energyless, we can try to put aside things which makes us tired awhile. try try some activities which we like and get relax n recharge back lo..we will feel d different feeling when continue back our work...dun keep thinking we cant or negative side of us, it will drained away our energy...think think back o..the most worst situation we can be is d death..so if we mistakely do things which din kill us, why shall we worry and scared so much?? as long as we are still breathing, we still have our own chance to correct our mistakes and get goin..
haha..sorry ar..i very long gas de..anyway, talking sure is very easy than doing..but doing needs patient, bravery n wisdom...no action, jus talking is meaningless..hope i already help u a bit la ar..hope u b happy and well always o..life actually can b a meaningful and happy things o..juz change our thinking style n everything would be different..^.^

Jasz on September 5, 2009 at 8:49 PM said...

pet sim, for me you are nice gal, nice friends.
when you need somebody listen to you, y not you just find me? i not a good suggestion provider, but i always a good listener.

we already know 6 year, anything i sure standing at your side. other i not sure, but at least i here prepare listen to you.

stay happy, we jia you together.

remember i taller than you, if the sky drop also i will take it on my shoulder 1st. we are friends ya. remember this.

ping seng
20:49pm
05/09/2009

Sweeli on September 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM said...

hey babe. be strong okayys. =))

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos