Sunday, September 13, 2009

ExaMmm...

Posted by Unknown at 3:47:00 PM
Finally, tomorrow is my last subject, 2 more papers to go.

Because of this, I am in the lazy mode now... Lazy to study for the last subject --- Biochemistry.

Looking back of the previous papers, I think I didn't do a good job.

I am having 5 subjects, total 10 papers this semester ( now only I realized taking external paper is not that easy, tireddd ... )

- Moral Dan Etika : hope can get A for both paper, but not sure can get or not

- Kinetics, Mechanisms and Stereochemistry : both papers also GG

- Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry : advanced paper sure FAILED !!!

- Immunology and Microbiology : I want B enough, plzzz...

- Biochemistry I : tomorrow only I know, but I really hope that I know how to answer all the questions then is more then enough already.

Maybe I am not hardworking ( = LAZY ), the efforts that I put for this final exam is not enough, so almost every subjects, in my opinion, all are tough.

What I wish now is just: PASSED ALL THE PAPERS !!!

I never dream of getting a very good results ( A is too far from me, it's hard for me to grab. haiz... ) So, god bless me ...

I JUST WANT TO PASS ALL !!!


p/s : Good luck for my last subject tomorrow !

3 comments:

ypEng on September 13, 2009 at 10:11 PM said...

good luck and sure u can do it !! oi, go work and earn some money for our trip wei =)

Anonymous said...

wait fail lah u..
sell mooncake sell mixed rice..

Unknown on September 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM said...

lim kai yew,u thought i donno who is the anonymous???
ya,peng...mz earn money start frm nw !!!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos