Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just words

Posted by Unknown at 9:50:00 PM
It had been a long time I didn't update my blog since last blog.

Busy with assignments, quizes, tests, works recently...

I know that busy is not an good excuse, but what to do? I am really busy...

All of these almost drive me crazy...

I know I am not that weak. For sure, Ng Pet Sim shouldn't be that weak...

I still can handle it...

Not in good mood when I am here today, so just come here to express my feeling, my thinking...

I am EMO !!!

Emo because of something, someone...

I found that I have to use to all of this, so that I won't be so stress, so frustrating...

I can't let anything to control my life, control my feeling, control my everything.

So, any good way to make me feel better??? I got to search by myself...

Actually, I am very easy to satisfy, very easy to get happy eventhough it's just a small thing.

It can be joke, can be a sweet words, can be a simple greet, can be an ice-cream, can be a chocolate, can be a comic, can be a chatting, can be a wonderful sleeping times, can be a nice weather...

It's easy, right?

But why can't it happen right now to me? why am I alone here right now?

I wonder...wondering of something. There are questions in my heart, but who can answer me?




Please, do not make me feel frustrating, do not make me feel dissapointed...again and again.

- Finished expressing myself, it's time to continue my works because times won't wait me, the world won't stop because of me. Chill up, PS !!! -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos