Monday, September 14, 2009

In HOLIDAYS mood now

Posted by Unknown at 6:12:00 PM
Finally, finished my last subject.



It's my holidays nw !!!



While doing the last paper, really felt fed up about it.



%$#@^&*



What kind of questions are this? What should I wrote for the answers?



Really felt like want to scold out the word FXXX when I read the questions and tried to answer it.



Spent a whole night and only slept for few hours to study for this subject ( not included the days I spent before ) but like nothing !!! Am I stupid or the questons are really difficult???



I think I am going to fail at least 1 subject this semester. OMG ...



Have to find part time jobs to earn RESIT FEES already... haiz.



Nowadays, taking resit paper in TARC is damn expensive, RM80 per paper. TARC really earning a lot of money from students >.<



Anyway, I should feel happy and relax because my holidays is starting now.



Hey, my friends... Any plans for our holidays ???



Enjoy it, friends ... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos