Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Goodbye March, Hello April !

Posted by Unknown at 1:25:00 PM
MARCH, is not a really good month for me.

Things gone wrong. Things messed up. Things gone just like that.

Emotion also in the wrong when things out of order. Frankly speaking, I hate this. 

I shouldn't be influenced by all kind of mess. But I just couldn't get rid of this. 

Anyway, MARCH is going to end very soon.

APRIL, please be nice to me! 


If you're brave to say 'goodbye,' life will reward you with a 'hello'.

So, 
goodbye MARCH and hello APRIL !


p/s: Need for a short escape and yes I have decided to pay a visit to Langkawi next month, with my friends. Sunshine, beach,  beers, foods are waiting for me!A work-less and stress-less for a couple of day. April, please come faster!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos