Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Posted by Unknown at 10:39:00 PM

12.12.12, the last of the repeating dates this century. It happens once in a lifetime, just like others triple date sequence on the calendar. It's the last one we'll see in our lifetimes. Wonder what can I do today to make it memorable. In fact, there's nothing special that I can do. It's like wasted the special day. 



12.12.12 still a normal working day for me. I was still going to work, came back home, skipped my jog due to raining day and had a short nap before my dinner. And now, sitting in front of my laptop. 


Sound like a bit too normal on this special day. Suppose to have this special day with my loved one but he's out of country today. And surprisingly,  I have no date today. I still remembered what I had done on 11.11.11 because I had a ridiculous one (http://pet-sim.blogspot.com/2011/11/111111.html). And guess that, I am going to have a really usual day today. What's mood should I have now? Hmm...whatever.

Therefore, I decided to do something unusual today - blogging. Sound so ordinary also, I know. But it's really hard to spend time on blogging nowadays. Busy with works and busy with outings. And my brain is congested with all sort of things which make me feels like lazy to blog. Think too much, perhaps.

Let's talk about December but not 12.12.12. I had a great starting for December. My boss had confirmed my appointment as chemist earlier and my monthly basic salary had been revised also. This is a good news. The early confirmation did encouraged me in working harder. Thanks, boss!  :) Feels so lucky that have such a nice and kind boss. Tarcian always kind and nice, my boss was a Tarcian and just so I am. Hahaha...

And next, Christmas is around the corner! The most festive holiday except Chinese New Year. Christmas 2012 is quite special for me, once in a lifetime as well. Will be organizing a party at my home. Not really a Christmas celebration but a gathering with friends and family. We did have party every year and this year is my turn. Looking forward for the day.  

Last but not least, our Taiwan trip is near! 1 month left, and we are working hard on it lately. Planning a trip is not an easy thing, but I am really excited about the trip. Browsing about Taiwan on net whenever I am free and with my laptop, started to plan what to do, what to buy and what to eat at Taiwan. Yes, I am excited! 

It's an hour plus left until the end of 12.12.12. I am still doing nothing special. Anyway, I do have a post for this special day, although the post is quite boring. Is 12.12.12 a good day to make a wish? Then I would like to wish everything go smooth until the end of December 2012! *Pray hard*

Good night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos