Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas 2012

Posted by Unknown at 12:51:00 PM
It's 28 December today, and I am still in Christmas and holiday mood though I am working today. Still not too late to wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

I had a wonderful Christmas and also an awesome weekend. Firstly, I met up with my girls on Sunday, caught up since our last gathering on July, pretty long time ago. It's really hard to gather all of us nowadays. Finally, we made it!

We had our Christmas meal and Christmas gift exchange at Morganfield's, Pavilion. A restaurant that has nice ambient with Christmas decoration. I took not much pictures that day, so I 'stole' the pictures from Siew Lee, hope she don't mind. Haha...

Warm corner of the restaurant
Christmas platter
Had christmas platter as our brunch that day. Christmas platter with their famous sticky bones, chickens, sausages and others side dishes. A big portion for 4 of us and it's fingers licking good! And the dessert, chocolate lava cake. Looks delicious, right? Yes, it is! By the way, I learnt new skill of how to snap better quality picture with iphone. Thanks yen ching for sharing such a good skill to us. Now I know the way to capture nice pictures under dim environment. Show you guys when have the chance :P

Chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream

And next, our Christmas exchange gift session. Who doesn't like Christmas present? :) Choosing what to buy as Christmas present was quite headache. I choose to buy accessories since all girls. Myself actually like the earrings so much, get it from Mid Valley after 2 hours of present hunting the day before we met. Felt like want to buy a pair for myself but the price is quite expensive for me. Hui Ping get my present, I hope she like it. And I get hers, a cute tumbler with a red flower on top. So lovely ~ I have so many tumblers now! 

Our Christmas presents for year 2012 

Pavilion always has great and pretty Christmas decoration. So we took lots of pictures after our wonderful brunch. But it's crowded that day, we needed to 'queue up' to take pictures. Like all the pictures so much. Here is the lovely picture, like this picture the most! Another sweet memories of us. We should have meet up closely, girls! 


More pictures on Facebook ~ *wink*

And the next day, Christmas Eve party at home! 

A simple Christmas Eve BBQ party at home. We used to have Christmas Eve party every year, because my friends and I are always lazy to out for celebration at this peak day. And again, I didn't took a single picture that night, so I 'stole' pictures from Siew Lee again! At the same time, I would like to thank my parents of helping me to prepare everything for the party. Thanks you!  



Just a simple and warm party at home. Enjoy the moments that be with my friends and family at this festive season. Hope everyone enjoyed the night as well. 

That's my Christmas day for year 2012. Merry merry Christmas once again! Year 2012 almost come to the end, year 2013 is just around the corner ! May the every moment of coming new year brings happiness and prosperity in life.

Happy New Year 2013! 



p/s: Year 2013 come faster, please ~ I can't wait to go Taiwan on January ! *Exciting* :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos