Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[Europe trip] Station 1 : Amsterdam

Posted by Unknown at 6:49:00 PM
Hi, I am back from Liverpool ! It's time to update my blog and write about my wonderful Europe trip ^^ 


Memories will fade away, so writing a blog is the best way to keep my memories. I am not good in writing or describing something, just hope that I will remember all those sweet memories when I read back my blog one day.


10 of us, me, karyin, sook yan, chen pin, wei wei, shirlyn, ray, clement, andersen and chee yong had decided to travel around Europe in the way of backpacking. We planned for quite a long time and finally here we come ! 


Our first station: Amsterdam, the largest city and the capital of Netherland.



Talking about Amsterdam, what's can you think of ? Windmill, Tulip or perhaps Heineken ? But, I remember Red Light District the most because I had seen something that never can be seen in Malaysia before! 


Red Light District is the designated area for legalized prostitution, which is impossible happen in Malaysia. Sex workers all around the alleys in a small, one room apartment. They are standing in front of the window or glass door with sexy bikini and offer services. Yes, just like the windows that exhibit products which can be seen in shopping mall. All of us were so excited to see this kind of scene :p


Different types of sex workers are available with different prices, I guess. Pretty? Ugly? Good body figure? Fat? Young? Old? White? Black? Asian? You can choose by yourself ! Some of them are really pretty and sexy but some are ... Too bad that we are not allowed to take pictures there. Men should be exciting to visit such a wonderful place even just 'window shopping'. LOL.


Next, the Sex Museum ! We visited this special museum with just 3 euro (if I am not mistaken) and this museum totally impressed everyone of us ! Everything seem like so new and yet disgusting to us. I do not know how to describe this museum but pictures will tell everything !!!


The sex museum 








I was sitting under a giant penis ! XD




The cute scooter outside the sex museum

Cute wooden clog ~
We had no chance to see the famous windmill in Amsterdam because we only planned to stay here for only 2 days 1 night. Next, we proceed to Berlin with Eurail. 


An interesting story I would like to share here while we were heading to Berlin. Our handsome Clement described that our trip is just like amazing race. 10 of us were raced to reach the final station : Paris and the prize for this amazing race is taking a nice picture with Eiffel Tower. He also teased and said let's guess who is 'eliminated' during the trip. And the elimination took place right after his saying and guess who was 'eliminated' ? I was so sorry to announce that the first person that been eliminated was Clement ! All of us been in the train but he was left out. I still remember his panic and pity face while the train went off. Luckily he was able to meet us in the next few stations. This was so funny and always be the topic of us in the following stations :P








p/s : More pictures in my FB ! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos