Thursday, September 16, 2010

My semester break

Posted by Unknown at 1:21:00 PM
Nearly 3 weeks of holidays I have. What am I doing right now???

Stayed at my brother's hostel at Subang for my holidays *_*
Everyday is just sleep, eat, thesis, cooking, drama, FB and nothing at all !!!

Quite boring life. But what to do?I have to do my thesis. And it ruined my holidays !!!

Really headache with what to write in my thesis. Few days I worked for it but just few pages I wrote out only. The progress is too slow! Just scare that I can't finish it on time.

journals that have to read >.<

Luckily, there is 1 thing that quite interesting in this boring holidays. That is 'COOKING'.

Now only I found that actually I know how to cook, just feel lazy to cook when usual days.Although its looked not that nice but its taste quite nice also :P (at least my 2 brothers,brother's gf and his friends,me and bf can finished them all.hehe... )



I know they looked not nice *Blek*

All were just simple dishes, but I cooked it for the first time only :)

It's tiring when preparing and cooking, but I do enjoy the process and dishes !!!

That's what I learnt in this holidays.

I would like to say, 'Mum, you are the best !!! Thanks for cook for us for so many years !'

Appreciate you a lot !

For the following week, I will be back Nilai---my home sweet home. I prefer my mum to cook for me instead of cooking myself :P

Think of spending my last week of holidays with my dearest friends.

Friends, any plans ??? XD

2 comments:

eYe kuriko on September 19, 2010 at 11:50 AM said...

yea..wana find u,hang out with u,chat with u..my dearest ex-roomate :P
plan ur time n let me knw..c whter can get 1 day for meeting up..hehe XD

Unknown on September 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

okok...sure.i m goin bac 2 Kl soon!!!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos