Thursday, October 7, 2010

MIRACLE do happened

Posted by Unknown at 7:16:00 PM
7/10/2010


My results releasing date.


Hate to face it and accept it because I think that I might failed some of my papers.


Not even dare to check in the early morning.


Scared that will become damn moody after checking it.


Pray hard for the MIRACLE to happen on me.


Because there was 1 paper I definately thought that I will be resit for it.


The paper that I nearly leave it blank and come out from the exam hall.


In my mind, MIRACLE hardly happen on me. Luck always not by my side.


In fact, I have to face it .


Fortunately, MIRACLE do happened !!!


The 'Remark' column were emptied when I checked for my results, which meant I passed all my papers !


Thanks God !!!


Huh...finally I released my worries. :)


Now, it's time to fight for my thesis and presentation !


Good luck to all my friends and myself !




3 comments:

ypEng on October 7, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

congratz!

Siew Lee on October 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM said...

Congratulation PetSim!! yuhuu! go to celebrate n spoilt urself for ur hardwork n determination!

zhujin on December 1, 2010 at 11:20 PM said...

dear..., jia you...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos