Monday, September 24, 2012

Good bye !

Posted by Unknown at 10:36:00 PM
Almost every month I am repeating the same opening, 'time passes so fast'. But this is so true. And too bad, I missed out the August blogpost :( And now, September almost come to the end!

August was meaningful to me. I made an important decision last month. I decided to leave my former company after worked for 9 months, and joined a new company which is near with my house also. But anyway how I am still a chemist :) . Stepped into different industry seem like quite challenging for me. I did struggled when I received the offer, the offer seem like tempting. They provided a better working environment, and of course better pay and better benefits.

Struggled because I had just worked for months in my former company, not even a year. I am still considered fresh and new. Everything has to be start up again once I joined because it's a different industry. Secondly, I am the kind of people whose lazy to adapt to the new environment. And now, I have to start to adapt again :( . Lastly, I met nice boss, nice HOD and nice colleagues in my former company. Feels so lucky that I get to work with them. They are really kind and helpful. Although just worked with them for few months, but I enjoyed every single moments that working together with them. Thanks for teaching me a lot! Appreciated very much! Of course, I feels sad to leave them. It's lucky to have such nice colleagues in my first career. Yeah, I am a lucky girl! :)







Thanks for all the farewell lunch, farewell dinner and gifts. All the best to you guys as well :)

Keep in touch !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos