Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Story book

Posted by Unknown at 10:55:00 PM
Life is just like a story book.

There are many characters in a story book.

Every character plays an important role in a story book.

I might be one of the characters in your story and you might be one of the characters in my story as well.

The story between you and me was ended.

In my mind,I was only a passenger in your story.

I always think that my appearence wouldn't meant anything in your story.

Today, I just know that actually I do affected you.

Maybe less,maybe quite a lot...

At the same time, I would like to tell you, you did played an important character in my story also.

As times pass,

I might be dissapear in your story one day,

and you might be gone from my story in the future.

But, I wouldn't forget what's the story between you and me about.

I appreciate what I am having now,

I hope that you can live your life happily with your own way.



Best wishes to you...

2 comments:

CARWEN on May 8, 2009 at 7:34 PM said...

yea ps... im here wish you happiness in ur own way too =)

Kit on May 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

wooo..., something going to happen??
tell me lah...
wei, lets go genting again, stay at home very very hot arh!!!!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos