Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First day

Posted by Unknown at 3:29:00 PM
26.5.09, first day went to college. Finally, my college life starts again after one year 'REST'.

Suppose to go on Monday, but I need to attend a training and LAZY, so I skipped it.

3 lectures on that day, at DK6. With a group of coursemates that I never meet and don't know before.

Sit at the last row of the DK, the air cond still the same,still that cold. And damn it, I forgot to bring my jacket.

What's the difference are the condition is different because not that many students like before, I was sitting there alone because I still don't know any one there. Ya, very boring because got no one to chat with for the 3 hours lectures.

Just got my exact timetable on the same day,given by my group leader I think. I found that there was a practical at 1pm, conducted by Dr.Tang. OMG, I didn't bring my lab coat because I never expected that there is practical class on the first week. Wondering that want to attend the class or not while listened to the lectures.

Final decision : I skipped it and went home to have my nap! ( die, I skipped Dr.Tang's practical ! >.<)

27.5.09, I am blogging here. Why? Because I skipped my class again. Feel like lazy to attend the tutorial class at 9am, so I slept at home.

"First week only, it doesn't matter." my mind keep saying that.

Am I a bad student? Don't think so.Hehe...I am not that hardworking also.

Next week only I will attend all the classes because attendence started to be taken.

Hope that my college life won't be so boring without my ex-coursemates. Really miss them a lot ...

Good Luck to myself !!!

3 comments:

Kit on May 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM said...

hei, u so lazy lah...
cannot think like tat 1...
u see hor, this week is 1st week then next week hor, u will think like tat "week 2 only mah, nth to do de!"
wei, now different liao lah, advanced diploma cannot treat like diploma ord, really different 1...
im oso 9am class on wednesday, lets go college 2gether next time...

Unknown on May 28, 2009 at 2:35 PM said...

aiya,finally i went oso,bt replace loh...hahaha
i everyday oso 9am class leh,sienz loh...

Kit on May 28, 2009 at 4:43 PM said...

is ok lah, me got 2 days is 8am de leh...
but friday no class at all, haha...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos