Friday, April 24, 2009

Moody

Posted by Unknown at 1:15:00 AM
Moody...


I am moody because of someone.Someone that important in my life.


I am not happy but what to do.


I cannot tell my family, I am not willing to tell my friends, I don't want to tell my housemates, I want to tell YOU but I couldn't.


I got to hide everything in my heart. I got to hide up my feeling, my thinking.


Are you challenging my patience? I think so...


Hiding up everything is tired and I am afraid that my heart cannot stand for it one day...

What I wish and what i want is just a simple thing...

I just want to stay happily...with YOU.

Just that simple...

2 comments:

lechpay on April 24, 2009 at 8:15 PM said...

Oh. Blessing from me.

Unknown on April 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM said...

thx...

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos