Monday, January 12, 2009

i am new !!!

Posted by Unknown at 11:35:00 PM
12.1.2009, number 12 is my favourite number, that's why i choose to create a blogspot for myself today ( actually it's just a coincidence,hehe...)
i always post my blog on friendster previously.now, i have a new place to write and share with you all. i believe that i can spend my times on blogging in the future. hope that i do really enjoy it...
recently,i found that i like to write something, but all in my private note book. maybe because i am really really free lately.ya, just stay at home and facing my laptop almost half day. heard that many of my friends have their own blogspot,i went and view their blogs and found that it's quite interesting and by the way i can know what happened on my friends easily through their blogs. this also become one of the reason that i created a blogspot ^^
i will wondering who will read my blogs in the future when more and more blogs i will post.maybe there are some or maybe none. anyway, i do really hope that i can write anything, share anything or express myself here.
if you are the one of the 'some', thanks for reading and i would like to say 'hi' and 'have a nice day' ~

6 comments:

SionG on January 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

lalala~ 1st comment... hehe
anyway kampateh...
oh,this is my blooger ---> siong89.blogspot.com

€ʍs - Ҝε ИЈ¡ on January 13, 2009 at 1:56 PM said...

well, there will be lots of so called "some" to read through your blog, dont worry..=)
your happiness or even your sadness will be shared by all of us(some)..anyway, have a nice day too..

ypEng on January 13, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

finally har...haha...hope to see u write a new article to share wit us..!!! :D

chee-v on January 13, 2009 at 11:22 PM said...

GOOD.
GO pet sim GO !!!
all got a blogspot now.

Unknown on January 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM said...

good to see that u have ur own space...

Unknown on January 14, 2009 at 11:33 PM said...

thanks all!!!

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos