Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh My God!!!

Posted by Unknown at 12:19:00 AM
Another boring dayyy...
As usual,i got nothing to do.So,played with my handphone which actually got nothing to play. As a result,some pictures come out.LOL... i am L'oreal's fan...XD>>>
self-captured >>>

my hair quite long already>>>

Suddenly, i found something terrible !!!

OMG !!!>>>

Obviously, this is my legs,my ugly legs. Obviously, there are scars on it!!! It's really terrible!!! Those scars results from skin allergy that suffering me couple weeks ago. Before that, it was worst and scary. Red 'dots' all over my legs and it's itchy! And i had to stop eating all those so called 'poison foods', for examples egg and sea foods.Now, it's cured but those scars still remain there. CNY is around the corner, i think i need to visit my relatives and friends with my ugly legs. Because of this, i decided and forced to wear long jeans in the hot CNY although it still can't cover all the scars.haiz...What to do?I have to accept it.
How many times do i need to make all the scars totally gone?Any ideas on how to make them dissapear?The scars are really annoying me...i hate SKIN ALLERGY !!! Stay away from me !!!

P/S: Thanks god because it only appear on my legs and not on my others body part or my face.Huh...

3 comments:

kyLe on January 19, 2009 at 1:30 AM said...

SKIN ALLERGY?
food o what cause tat d?
like sting by mosquito

Unknown on January 19, 2009 at 12:01 PM said...

i oso donno cz doc din tel me wat caused tis oso >.<
my mum said stung by 'kutu kucing' oh...

kyLe on January 23, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

lol ya sumtimes da clothes and tilam all not clean will like dat oso.. i kena b4

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos