Saturday, August 24, 2013

BUSY? BUSY! BUSY?!

Posted by Unknown at 12:45:00 PM
I guess, I am really, extremely, incredibly, completely free and boring these days.

Sitting there, pressing my calculator, calculating how much time I have in a day. This sound meaningless and I know it. However, I think it make sense, perhaps not everyone but me.

Let’s start the calculation. There are 24 hours; total 1440 minutes, or total 86400 seconds in a day.

Deducted working hours, about 9 hours; sleeping time, about 7 hours; having meals, about 2 hours; Miscellaneous, about 1 hour. I still have 5 hours or 300 minutes of free and unoccupied times in a day, basically more than that I think. Hmmm…sound like I have plenty of time to do whatever I want, whatever I wish in a normal working weekday.

Last time, I always believe that there are some people are really busy. I changed my mind until I realized something and I read this somewhere.

‘Nobody is ever too busy, if they care, they will make time.’

This is my favorite quote lately.  I guess this is also why I went and calculated how much time I have in a day because I am wondering is there anyone out there is relatively busy or just using BUSY as an excuse.

Seriously, I am kind of pissed off when people repeatedly using BUSY as a reason. I did used BUSY as a reason before, and I knew that it’s definitely just an excuse. An excuse that sounds reasonable and acceptable for most of the people. But, please do not use this on me ANYMORE. I am totally pissed off lately.

For me, you just don’t care, don’t mind, and don’t matter. Just that simple, don’t blame on works, don’t blame on timing and don’t blame on anything else. If you care, you make time. Don't tell me you can't even 'make' 5 minutes out. I was being too kind and too innocent previously,  now I don't give a damn. Perhaps, you will think that I might be over thinking or too sensitive on this.  The answer is, yes because I mind, I care and it’s really matter to me if you are the person that really important to me.  

So, please think wisely before you explain or talk to me. And also don't judge me like I am so great and so understanding. I am just a human with all kind of emotions.

I shouldn't have hard feelings on this. Anyway, I am fine; just want to express my negative emotions here. Hope it won’t bother anyone. Thanks for letting me know that who really matters, who never did, who always will. I have answers in my heart now and I know what to do next.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos