Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My source of happiness

Posted by Unknown at 6:49:00 PM
I have a LOYAL reader of my blog.

The loyal reader always check my blog and see whether there are any updates.

Sometimes, the reader will complain, why there is no new blog post? Or asking me, when are you going to update your blog?

Even, the reader will scold the author, me for giving excuses of not updating my blog.

Such a CUTE and LOYAL reader ^^

I feel glad to have such reader, at least I know there is someone that always support me, always concern about me through my blog.

I had promised to write a blog about cakes that my loyal READER bought for me last month. I would like to apologize for my busyness and laziness and finally ... here come the blog ♥


I was quite depressed last month. Mainly because of my exam. Tired and exhausted of studying.

My loyal reader knew that I was not in good mood, and he bought me these to cheer me up. And they did ^^


Cakes from Secret Recipe !!!




moist chocolate cake


new york cheese


marble cheese



chocolate cheese


cheeze choc


chocolate indulgence

My loyal reader bought all my favourite cakes in 2 days, continuosly. And we finished all these together, just 2 of us. The cakes, for sure were delicious.

Felt so happy and satisfied after had the cakes. Truly, if you are feeling down, you should really try to have something sweet, like cakes or chocolates. It will make you feel better. ^^

Cakes from secret recipe had became my source of happiness at that moment.

Special thanks to my loyal reader that delivered the cakes to me while I was emo-ing. I feel lucky to have you to be my side. Thanks !!!

As promised, the cakes that you bought for me is on my blog now. Happy now ??? :P I know it's late but forgive me, ok ??? Please ~

Opps... forgot to mention who are my LOYAL reader XD

LEE SOO HAN, my LOYAL reader and also my DEAR that always be with me.

Thanks and love you ~




p/s: I definately will miss you, and the cakes while I am in liverpool. T.T







3 comments:

karyin said...

petsim, so hungry seeing all the cakes here ><

Unknown on May 28, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

bt liverpool don hv secret recepi...lol

Anonymous said...

The definition of source of happiness is a matter of preference. Different people have different ideas towards this topic, since they have the different family background, social status, life targets, incomes, operating posts. All these play a role in their own source of happiness.
Have you ever thought about the source of happiness? What can it be in your opinion?my source of happiness is make my trips more surprise.such as installing a lexus car gps into my car and enjoy it.

Post a Comment

 

p-S's w.o.r.l.d. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos